Do you have something sitting in storage that is still usable, but you just don't need it anymore? You can donate items that another church could use. Or request items that you need. Maybe your church is looking for handbells to start a choir or a set of chairs to fill a social hall. As people browse the list, they may know of someone who has just what you are looking for.
Send the name of the item, designate it as available or wanted, a description of the item; a contact person, and contact information to email@example.com and it will be posted here.
Oak Hill Baptist Church (Humboldt, IA) has pews for sale due to a remodeling project.
- 13-fifteen feet long
- 1-sixteen feet & four inches long
- 1-eleven feet & six inches long
- 24-nine feet & six inches long
- 2-six feet & six inches long
- 2-four feet long
Oak Hill Baptist Church (515) 332-1058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MIBC has a set of handbells with all the accessories necessary to start a handbell choir minstry, including music. We are offering the set at a reasonable price.
- Item: Schulmerich Handbells plus accessories
- Three octaves C5-C6; G4-B4 & C#6-G6; C4-F#4 & G#6-C7 (37 bells in 3 cases)
- 7 tables
- 14 cushions
- 5 black tableclothes
- an assortment of music
- 6 sets of gloves
- Polish and 9 polishing cloths
- 12 mallets
- 4 screwdrivers (maintenance kit)
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 651-633-0560